Birat Medical College & Teaching Hospital
Chitwan Medical College is abbreviated as CMC, it is an ISO certified private medical institution situated in Bharatpur region in Nepal. Stepping stone of this medical institution are laid down by a group of dedicated health professionals, Doctors and educationist who wants to set up an institution for providing quality education to the knowledge seekers and improve the health quality of the connectives of Chitwan group by rending healthcare services.
College was commenced in the year 2007, generally located in the southwestern part of Province 3 in Chitwan. College campus is extended in an area of 2238.39 sq. ft. Area. It is a multi-purpose institution for all, sometimes can seem as the best educational place in Nepal but at the same time it provides healthcare services and preventive medicine to the population of Nepal and act as the hospice organization in this region.
College is affiliated to Tribhuvan University and it is recognized by the Nepal Medical Council, Nepal Nursing Council, Nepal Pharmacy Council, Nepal Health Professional Council and CTEVT. Despite of a private institution they ensure to provide high quality education at an affordable price to the native students as well as international candidates. College offers many UG and PG courses in various specialties of medicine.
Chitwan College at a Glance
- Full name of the college is Chitwan Medical College and Teaching Hospital.
- College is located in the southwest part of Chitwan, Nepal.
- It was established in the year 2007.
- It takes a whole 6 years to complete MBBS program.
- Total fees structure for MBBS program is 52 Lakhs.
- Basic Eligibility Criteria required for MBBS course is +2 Education pattern.
- Entire course is taught in English to the International candidates.
- College is approved by the Nepal Medical Council and others.
- MBBS degree is awarded after finishing the course successfully.
Chitwan Medical College Fees Structure
Amount in Indian Rupees
3rd – year
4th – year
- Annual amount to be paid for hostel accommodation is Rupees 1, 00,000.
Eligibility Criteria & Admission procedure
This College is also have the same requirements which are compulsory in other colleges;
A minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years old or as on 31st December for the same year.
Candidate must have completed their 10+2 education pattern or any equivalent Examination with the major subjects such as English, physics, biology and chemistry. The minimum required marks for admission is at least 50% aggregate scores in the above mentioned subjects.
Indian Candidates are required to qualify NEET Entrance Examination and achieve a valid scores.