Irkutsk State Medical University
Students seeking MBBS education in Russia have many options to select suitable one. Irkutsk State Medical University is a considerable medical university of Russia. It is one of the oldest universities of Russia. Irkutsk University is imparting education in medical field from more than fifth years. It is a leading medical institute recognized by global medical agencies and organizations such as WHO and FAIMER.
It is also approved by Medical Council of India. International standard of education, world recognition, enough experience teaching staff makes it prime destination to pursue MBBS program. Indian student found it more reliable and productive place to opt medicine.
At present, it comprises 63 departments. Primary goals of the Irkutsk University is to provide quality education, Clinical practice and improvement and Healthcare. MBBS program is prominent course opted by Indian students. University is accepting international students from different parts of the world.
Highlights of University
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery.
Six years including one year Internship.
Basic Eligibility Criteria
10+2 education qualification with 50% marks in PCB subjects.
Around 4000 USD per year.
Medium of teaching
Recognized by WHO and MCI.
MBBS Course Duration
Course duration of MBBS programs provided by Irkutsk State Medical University is of Six year. Course is divided into two parts, classroom education and practical knowledge. In first five years, students will learn pre-medical, Para-medical and clinical subjects. Moreover, in last one year they will go through rotation internship. The duration of MBBS in Russia is almost similar to Indian pattern.
Courses offered by the University
University offer graduate and postgraduate courses in six main faculties of medicine.
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Preventive Medicine
Irkutsk State Medical University MBBS Fees structure
MBBS tuition fees of this university is quite affordable. Fees may varies from university to university. The cost of studying medicine across any Russian medical universities are budget friendly. Students can easily pursue high quality of education at nominal price including accommodation cost as well.
Advantages of Irkutsk State Medical University
There are various benefits of pursuing MBBS from Irkutsk State Medical University. ISMU is a top ranked medical university for medical aspirants from all over the world. Moreover, this university also provide accommodation facilities to international students.
- Since, it is one of the oldest medical universities of Russia, thus it has most experienced teaching faculties who have trained many students and still providing guidance to future medical professionals.
- ISMU has huge campus spreads in thousand acres of land. There are nine academic buildings in Irkutsk Medical University.
- Ratio between teacher and Student is 1:15. It means the batch of students is usually small. Thus, each student gets proper attention of teacher.
- University keeps education balanced by providing equal attention to theoretical and practical knowledge.
- Environment of university is students friendly and due to presence of students from different nations, you will also experience multicultural environment.
- Medical graduates of Irkutsk will be awarded by a globally recognized medical degree. However, during the studies, they will get ample of campus placement opportunities.
- Indian students are provided by English medium MBBS program.
- Cost of studying MBBS from Irkutsk State Medical University is also economical.
- Quality education, safety of students, budget friendly cost of study is the primary goal of the university that provide direct benefit to Indian and other international students.
- No Donation cost, No entrance Examination is required to take admission in this university.
Irkutsk State Medical University MBBS Eligibility Criteria
MBBS eligibility criteria for Indian students is quite simple. Irkutsk is one of the top ranked medical universities of Russia, therefore, students have to fulfill the requirements to become a part of it.
The age of candidate should be 17 years or more as on 31st December at admission year.
Students must have qualified Higher Secondary Certificate Examination with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as main subjects.
Students are required to be NEET qualified. They must have scored good percentile to get MBBS admission in Russia.
ISMU MBBS Admission Procedure
University offer best medical courses, Practical skills, low budget programs, wide exposure and world recognition. To get enrolled in this university students are required to go through a chronological steps to start a medical professional education with ISMU.
- Fill the online application form, available on the official portal of the university.
- Get the Invitation Letter, students will be notified within 7-10 working days whether they are eligible or not.
- In case you are selected, after getting conformation letter, pay your first years fees with enrollment expenses.
- Now, next step is to apply for Visa. Apply for Visa as soon as possible, because it takes 30-40 days to complete the process.
- After getting Visa, you can depart to Russia.
- 10th standard Mark sheet and Pass Certificate.
- 12th standard Mark sheet and Pass certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs.
- A copy of Invitation letter.
- Original Birth certificate.
- Medical Certificate by authorized Doctor.
- Certificate of Preparatory course.
- 1st year fees payment receipt.
- A valid passport for 18 months.
Irkutsk State Medical University Recognition
Irkutsk Medical University provides a variety of medical courses at affordable tuition fees. Along other bachelor courses, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery is also recognized by several medical agencies that approves the high quality of education offered by ISMU.
It is approved by Medical Council of India.
Also, recognized by World Health Organization and an American Educational foundation, FAIMER stands for Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education and Research.
Medical education imparts by ISMU is acknowledged by the Ministry of Education and Sciences of the Republic of Russia.
Irkutsk State Medical University Facilities
- Availability wide variety of medicinal courses & programs.
- Multi-diversity and multi-cultural environment of university.
- Due to Irkutsk is IV highest level of accreditation, it is best known for providing high standard education.
- While pursuing MBBS studies, students will get trained under professional and experts.
- Overall personality development of students are one of the important priorities of ISMU.
- Proper accommodation, huge library, spacious halls and rooms, labs and laboratories, big campus, affordable fees structure, career opportunities, global recognition, high placement chances, reputation, concerts and events, security facilities, digital tools of learning, etc.
- Low cost of Living in Russia.
- University is recognized by re-known medical authorities such as FAMIMER and WHO and also recognized by MCI.
- No Entrance Examination and No Donation cost is required, if you are eligible to take admission.
- Plenty of opportunities to work with global medical organization or companies.
Irkutsk State Medical University Ranking
Amongst so many private and public medical universities, Irkutsk University is known as one of best medical universities of Russia. This public university is recognized by several bodies and best place to study MBBS course. Country rank of ISMU is 180th rank. In contrary, its world ranking is 4179th position.