Janaki Medical College
Janaki Medical College is a profit making medical college of Nepal. It was founded in year 1999 by the group of social, academic and entrepreneurs of Nepal to establish a prominent foundation for higher studies. This college is acronym as JMC in Nepal. It is one of the popular colleges for studying MBBS course in Nepal.
JMC is located at Brhampuri, Janakpur, Nepal. It is famous for providing excellent medical education to the national and international students. The college is regulated by the medical council of Nepal and in associated with Tribhuwan University Institute of Medicine. Moreover, the management of college is managed and controlled by Ram Janaki Health Foundation.
Janaki medical college intakes more than 100 international students every year for Medicine courses. It has two teaching Hospital one is in Ramdaiya and another in the main city. In total there are 500+ beds with latest medical equipment’s.
JMC is approved by the Medical Council of India and Ministry of Education, Nepal that ensures the best quality of education and standard healthcare facilities.
MBBS in Janaki Medical College
Janaki Medical College is a primer medical institution in Nepal. Since from establishment, this college has imparting high quality of education and produced many well-educated Medical professionals. Their teaching classes are carried out in Ramdaiya center and clinical or internship sessions are practiced in the city campus.
JMC is well-maintained and having all latest equipment’s for studies. Its outstanding study environment, workshop sessions, e- library, cafeteria, laboratories, fully air conditioned and wi-fi enabled Classrooms are exemplary.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) program offered by the JMC is designed by the Tribhuwan University, Institute of Medicine. It is also in accordance with Indian medicine syllabus and curriculum and study pattern is also similar.
JMC offer 100 MBBS Seats annually to the interested students. MBBS is a 5 ½ years long program. It is meant for educating the basic and clinical studies in medicine. It is an integrated programs that helps the students to gain knowledge through problem based learning and develop new skills.
- This five and the half year’s course is divided into three phases and one year internship. 1st Phase is for 2 years. It consist basic subjects like, community medicine, Clinical Exposure and Communication skills and integrated basic medical Sciences.
- 2nd Phase is for 1 year. It consists, community medicine, forensic Medicine, internal Medical, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Surgery, and Pediatrics.
- Final phase is for 1 ½ years. This phase basically dedicated to clinical studies. It consist, internal medicine, surgery, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Dentistry, Dermatology, Psychiatry, radiology, Anesthesiology, ENT, Eye, Orthopedics, Accident and Emergency medicine and clinical rotation in major areas such as community medicine, Ethics and research and information technology.
- And the final part of MBBS is Internship. It is compulsory for all who are passing final year MBBS examination.
Janaki Medical College MBBS Fees Structure
Fees of MBBS course in Indian Private College is very costly. But in case of Janaki Medical College, it is very affordable and can be easily paid by an average family student.
Those who want to study medicine from JMC can either pay full amount or they can pay the full amount in easy installments.
Janaki Medical College Eligibility Criteria
For taking admission in JMC, interested students has to fulfill the eligibility criteria. Fulfilling the requirement of eligibility criteria is compulsory for all international student. So, let’s check the criteria JMC for international enrollments process.
- International and Indian student seeking admission seeking admission in JMC must have passed 10+2 education system with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) +English Subject.
- They must have got more than 50% marks in PCB. In addition their marks should be 50% marks in Aggregate.
- Indian students are required to pass NEET Entrance Examination with good scores.
- The age of candidate should not be less than 17 years.
- Students have to pass Entrance Examination held by Tribhuwan University, Institute of Medicine.
Janaki Medical College Admission Procedure
Enrollment for MBBS program, of International students will be based on Eligibility criteria. Students have to satisfy the requirements to get selected by the management of JMC. Admission of candidate will be done on entrance examination, interview, academic performance, communication skills, etc.
Interested candidate has to fill an application, available on the official website of college. Candidates fulfilling the requirements will be shortlisted and called by the College.
Accommodation and facilities of Janaki Medical College
- Janaki Medial College Hostels are well furnished. There are separate hostel building for girls and boys. It can accommodate 400+ students at its Ramdaiya premises. Students are provided with hygienic food and 24 hour electricity and water supply. Hostel rooms are spacious and having all essential items.
- Accommodation area is neat and clean, it has separate bathrooms and washrooms, there is a recreational room, visitor’s room, playground, indoor games facilities, etc.
- There is an e-library for students in college campus.
- Environment of college very peaceful to support and contribute in growth of students.
- JMC is the best medical college in Nepal, supports high quality medical education, for bright career.
- It provide a sports complex for outdoor and cultural activities.
- It has well-equipped teaching hospital for clinical training and outdoor patient service.
- It has world class infrastructure and one of the best teaching members in college.