KIST Medical College
KIST Medical College is a private Medical College of Nepal, located in Lalitpur. College was founded in the year 2006. Within few years after establishment college has gained many achievements and become the prominent medical institution of Nepal. College aims at providing the qualitative studies through modern aids of learning and teaching. College offers many opportunities to the students so that they can become a professional Doctor. College not only focuses on studies but also develop interpersonal skills, grooming, international exposure, detailed learning, practical training, etc.
College campus in extended in acres of land in Lalitpur region and it is settled in a peaceful and healthy surrounding. Although the institution is connected with all means of transportation but is away from the main city crowd. There are many medical programs are available in the college but MBBS programs is the most adopted programs among the nation and international medical students.
College is affiliated to the Institute of Medicine & Tribhuvan University and it is recognized by the Nepal Medical Council. KMC offer courses related to Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PG Diploma’s. Training hospital is available with all important departments like, Emergency, OPD Service, Radiology, Pathology, Gynecology, etc.
KIST Medical College
Located in Lalitpur, Nepal
In the year of 2006
5.5 years course
Course Fees Structure
Total fees 48 lakhs
10+2 education pattern
Mode of Instruction
Course available in two languages;
Approved By NMC and MCI
Both National and international allowed
KIST Medical College Fees Structure
Amount in INR
Annual Hostel Charges
One time Charges
First-year Tuition fees
Third- year Fees
Generally, KMC is affiliated to Kathmandu University but is also affiliated with (Institute of Medicine) Tribhuvan University for MBBS and BDS Course. College is recognized by the Medical Council of India, Nepal Medical College, and enlisted by WHO.
KIST Medical College Course and programs
Courses offered by KIST College is designed in accordance with international education pattern. Course contents delivered to the students are updated and standardized. College offer Undergraduate and postgraduate courses to the aspirants out of which MBBS is the first choice of candidates, it is a 5.5 years long course. 4.5 years are devoted to classroom studies and 1 year is dedicated for clinical training. Let’s have a look on faculties covered under this course;
- Faculty of Internal Medicine
- Faculty of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Faculty of Internal Surgery
- Faculty of Anesthesiology
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of Orthopedics
- Faculty of Ophthalmology
- Faculty of ENT
- Faculty of Radiology
- Faculty of Dermatology
- Faculty of Family Medicine
- Faculty of Microbiology
- Faculty of Physiology
- Faculty of Pharmacology
- Faculty of pathology
KIST Medical College Eligibility Criteria and admission procedure
An interested Candidates who are seeking admission in this college should be 17 years old or as on 31st December at admission time. Candidate must have cleared 10+2 Education pattern or any equivalent examination from a recognized board of council. Candidate must have obtained at least 50% marks or above in main subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. It is compulsory for all students to qualified NEET Entrance Examination with a valid mark.
Admission procedure will be started from the month of September every year. Interested Candidates can apply online. Applicant have to sit in the entrance Examination conducted by Tribhuvan University and get minimum 50% marks to get enrolled by the college.
International candidate’s admission will be based on the merit list and performance in personal interview held by the management of college.
- This college of Nepal has an excellent and outstanding infrastructure for the betterment and advance source of getting futuristic learning and teaching modes.
- There are several practice laboratories available where students can practice there day to day practical assignments.
- Canteen is also available in the college campus with super healthy, fresh and hygienic food.
- Safety and security of students is the first responsibility of the college administration and that’s why college is equipped with CCTV Cameras, a separate department for Security Cell, alarm bells, etc.
- There is a lecture hall, Seminar Hall, and Conference Hall for meetings, spacious Classrooms, all advance learning and teaching aids available in all classrooms.
- Separate Hostel facility is provided by the college management. Well furnished-and occupied rooms are available at a very affordable price.