Study MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine has become the No.1 choice of medical aspirants of overseas. Ukraine has gained popularity world-widely for its outstanding education and providing advanced infrastructures for studies. Nowadays, Ukraine is the sought test place for students and every year a large pool of international students visiting Ukrainian University, seeking admission for MBBS and other medical degrees. It takes 5 year and eight months to complete MBBS program in Ukraine.
Candidates who have successfully completed their medical degree from Ukrainian Universities are eligible to work in any part of the world. Ukraine is situated in the North-west part of Black Sea. It shares its border from Russia, Belarus, Poland, Hungary, Moldova, and Romania. Country has ranked at fourth place for having the largest number of post graduate students in the medical field.
Ukrainian Government always takes necessary measures to fix any sort of financial and research issues and launched many programs and scholarship schemes to encourage and boost their skills. Ukraine has many worlds known medical universities itself and are recognized by national and international medical agencies like, medical council of India, World Health Organization, United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization and many other agencies.
It is very easy to take admission in Ukraine Medical Universities; all you need is to fulfill the eligibility of universities which are very simple. Students are provided by various student exchange programs so that they will get full exposure and involved in international activities. Ukraine offers complete 6 years MBBS programs at affordable cost and in addition cost of living in Ukraine is also very-very cheap.
Highlights of Ukraine Universities
6 years including 1 year internship.
Course minimum fees structure
3500 USD/per year
WHO, MCI, UNESCO and others.
MD degree = MBBS in India.
Top Medical colleges
Bogomolets National Medical University, Odessa National Medical University, Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University, etc.
150-200 per month
In the month of September
Extremely cold and Moderate
Russian and English
Why study MBBS in Ukraine
Sometimes students or their parents put up the question that why to pursue MBBS from Ukraine instead of USA, Russia, Georgia or any other European countries. To solve your any query, we are always there for you. As we all know Ukraine lies in the eastern part of European continent and it shares its border with Soviet Union with also include Russian Federation. It covers the largest part of European continent and has an active country in term of education, Health, research, and social or economic development.
Ukraine is known for its medical universities and become the hottest destination among international students from last two decades. Republic of Ukraine federation has laid down very strict norms for medical colleges and universities. Some of the rules are; there classrooms should be well equipped, students and teacher ratio in the classroom should be maintained as per the rules, faculty members should be highly qualified so that they can deliver quality education, etc.
Ukraine universities not only offer medicine courses at an affordable price but also impart deep knowledge and qualitative lecture to the students. Basic reasons behind why each students wish to pursue MBBS from Ukraine is their high-quality, wide scope, world-class infrastructure, occupied classrooms, research labs, accommodation facility according to European lifestyle, full exposure, systematic pedagogy, and highly skilled and experienced teaching staff.
Degree awarded by the Ukrainian universities has global acceptance and their mega infrastructure is also a factor to attract students. Universities are striving to focus on overall development by providing balanced study of theoretical and practical training and it provide full support from your first day in University till the day of your placement. There faculty members are very supportive in nature and giving proper attention to each single student.
Ukraine Universities has produced many professionals, physicians and surgeons, who are working in reputed medical organization, supporting the health sector by offering healthcare treatment and thereby, earning good income.
MBBS in Ukraine Fees structure 2022-23
As we have already discussed about this topic that Ukrainian Universities doesn’t take huge amount, their fees structure is highly subsidized by the government. Fees structure of Ukraine medical colleges are very much affordable as compared to other European countries. Therefore, every year almost all students from more than 100 countries crossed the border and pursue higher medical courses from Ukraine.
MBBS in Ukraine Eligibility for Indian students and others
Eligibility criteria are subjected to be required for admission. It is very important for the students to meet with required eligibility criteria, candidates failing to fulfill the requirement are not allowed by the universities.
- Candidate age should be 17 years old or as on 31st December at admission year.
- Candidate must have qualified the NEET Entrance Examination with valid score.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or any other equivalent examination form a recognized of country and obtained at least 50% marks in the main subject such as English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Students must have pleased personality and physically fit.
- Students must possess good academic performance.
MBBS in Ukraine Admission Procedure
Admission procedure of Ukrainian universities is very simple and relaxed with less documentation. Admission procedure in Ukraine will be started the month of September. Candidates can register themselves in the universities through online mode.
First of all, candidates have to fill the application form, and then Universities will accept your application and send you a confirmation letter for admission.
After receiving confirmation letter candidate have to make payment for the first year.
After payment, apply for student’s visa.
After getting Visa, book your tickets to Ukraine and fly toward your dream nation.
Note: – Students are advised to fill all genuine details regarding your personal and academic information and don’t attach original copies of documents.
Required Documents for Admission
Each institution required their own required documents but below listed are some main documents, candidate requires these documents at the time of admission;
- High school Mark sheet (Photocopy).
- Intermediate Mark Sheet (Photocopy).
- Leaving Certificate.
- Eligibility Certificate.
- Passport (Photocopy).
Required documents for Visa
- An 18 Months Valid Passport.
- 10+2 Mark sheet.
- An Original Birth Certificate, either in English or translated in notarized language.
- Medical Test Reports (mainly HIV report).
- Visa Fees payment Receipt.
- University fees Payment Receipt.
- Authorization from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents by Ukraine Embassy.
- Passport size photograph.
- An invitation Letter by the respective University or College.
Syllabus of MBBS in Ukraine
We have seen that many students are worried about syllabus part before opting MBBS from abroad. So let me tell you that the syllabus of Ukraine is approved by WHO which is very similar to Indian medical syllabus. Universities of Ukraine have divided its syllabus into three broad categories named as, pre-medical, Para-medical and Clinical Studies. Complete 4.5 months long MBBS syllabus is divided into nine semesters for theoretical education and one year is devoted for internship;
Students should be taught by the subjects Anatomy, pathology, Pharmacology, Micro-biology, bio-chemistry, and Physiology in first four Semesters.
In next Five Semester students will be introduced by the Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Pediatrics, Radiology, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Skin and ENT.
Students are not allowed to sit in fifth semesters until unless they should not clear three main subjects (Pharmacology, Pathology and Microbiology) with Anatomy, Physiology, and biochemistry.
After four semesters, students will be granted by one month vacation and after one month University shall continue with fifth semester.
MBBS course language and Course Duration
MBBS course in Ukraine take complete 6 years including internship to become a successful Doctor. Course Curriculum are strictly drawn in accordance with international standard and laid down for complete six years. 4th to 6th year is dedicated for the clinical rotation which is also beneficial for interpersonal development.
MBBS Course in Ukraine is available in three types;
- Fully English medium MBBS course.
- Fully MBBS in Ukrainian language.
- And Bilingual Course consist three-year English and Three-year Ukrainian language.
- In Ukraine university international students are provided by Ukrainian speaking classes for first three years and it appears as an opportunity. If candidate learn their local language, they can easily interact with locals and patients at internship session.
Before departure, look at these points regarding Ukraine average monthly expenses. Medical education in Indian colleges is very costly but if you go for European countries like Ukraine, it is so cheap.
- An Average tuition fees cost in Ukraine is approx. 2, 58,000 per year.
- Average cost of Living 45000 per year.
- Medical Insurance cost 20,000 approximately.
- Medical Check-up expenses 13,000.
- Registration cost of university is minimum 6,500.
- Food Cost 70,000 per year.
- NEET is required for all Candidates.
- Student upon teacher ratio is 1:14.
- Admission will be offered on the basis of First come first serve.
- Course should be taught in English Medium.
Advantages of Pursuing MBBS in Ukraine
- Study curriculum of Ukrainian Universities is designed in accordance with European education system.
- Ukrainian Government also provides funds and financial support to the medical Universities in order to promote healthcare sector.
- Universities offer higher education courses at affordable cost and avail the students with world-class infrastructure.
- High quality education is delivered by their highly educated teachers and professors.
- There are so many universities are currently operating in Ukraine approved by the medical Council of India, World Health Organization, UNESCO, FAIMER, etc.
- Cost of living in Ukraine as compared to any other European countries is hardly 100-150 USD.
- Candidate can easily take admission in PG medical courses without giving any entrance examination or any language (Proficiency) test like IELTS or TOEFL.
- Candidates don’t have to pay any donation cost or any hidden charges for admission.
- Candidate will get sufficient time to explore the beautiful country and acquire extra knowledge about their culture, tradition, and lifestyle.
- Universities also provide MCI coaching classes to the students so that after completing course Indian Students can clear MCI Screening test conducted by the Medical Council of India and get a license for practicing in India.
- Universities organize many seminars, debates, student exchange programs, workshops, field visits, and extracurricular activities for improvement and development of students.
Ukraine is a European country and it is the second largest country in European Continent. Ukraine shares its border with Romania, Kiev, Russia, Poland, Moldova, Black Sea; Etc. Kiev is the capital city of Ukraine. Ukraine covers an approximate area of 4663 sq km land area. Country experience continental type of climate in most places. In Ukraine Winters are very cold with an average temperature of -1 degree and summers are extremely hot with 22-degree average temperature in July. Literacy rate of Ukraine is 100% till date. Official language of Ukraine is Ukrainian and alphabet is Cyrillic. Majority of people follows eastern Orthodoxy and Greek Catholicism. Ukraine is the Developing country and it has the second lowest GDP per capita in Europe. Ukraine has the second largest Military force after country Russia.