Birat Medical College & Teaching Hospital
Birat Medical College and teaching hospital is recently opened medical College in the eastern area of Nepal. This medical college was commenced as of July 2014 in Biratnagar city. College stands on the base of one of the finest healthcare centers called Biratnagar Aspatal Private LTD. This hospital is known for its superb facilities and finest treatment and it is serving to the population of Nepal from past two decades. College is inaugurated as the School of Medicine.
This College is the prime choice of MBBS aspirants. Within a few years, the college has achieved remarkable growth in medical sector. BMC has become the first choice of national and international medical students, every year near about 70+ students enrolled in this college.
College buildings are housed in lush green area and cover almost 33 acers of land. College always strives to avail the students with the world-class infrastructure, latest technologies, and updated study curriculum and with all learning possibilities. BMC is affiliated to Kathmandu University and following the extremely challenging and rewarding program designed by the highest medical authorities.
With many other undergraduate and postgraduate courses of medicine, it also offers MBBS program to the students. College is purely dedicated toward the education and preparing the medical professionals to serve the community.
BMC at a Glance
- Full name of college is Birat Medical College and Teaching Hospital.
- College is located at Biratnagar, Nepal.
- It was established in the year 2014.
- It takes 5.5 years span to complete MBBS course.
- Total fees structure for the MBBS program is 53 Lakhs rupees.
- Basic Eligibility required for admission is 10+2 education system.
- College is affiliated to Kathmandu University.
- Entire MBBS course is taught in English language to the international candidates.
- MBBS degree is offered at the end of the course.
Birat Medical College Fees Structure
We understand the pain of getting Admission in Indian medical institute and hefty amount charged by the private college but it is not in case of Nepal Colleges. BMC offers high quality programs and courses at affordable fees structure to the medical candidates. We have listed the complete fees structure of this college;
Amount in INR
3rd – year
4th – year
Annual amount to be paid for Hostel room is Rupees 1,00,000.
Birat Medical College Eligibility Criteria and Admission Procedure
Eligibility criteria of this is as same as asked in other medical college but in this college you can take admission very easily if you satisfy the required criteria;
- Candidates minimum age should be 17 years old or as on at the end of the admission year.
- Candidate must have completed 10+2 education pattern or any other equivalent examination with the main subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in the above mentioned subjects.
- Indian Candidates are also required to qualify NEET Entrance Examination with valid scores.
Admission procedure will be started in the month of September every year and it is entirely based on the NEET scores and interview performance.
Admission procedure of this college is very relaxed and requires less documents. Direct admission facilities are offered to the international candidates only. Candidates have to go through a personal interview for admission.
Birat Medical College Courses and Programs
BMC offers many graduate and undergraduate courses in medicine and it also offer some specialist courses in various specializations. The Most preferred course of this college is MBBS course. This course is divided into two parts; classroom study and internship. Classroom studies is divided into nine semesters. It contains vivid departments like,
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Surgery and Allied Subjects
- Direct Admission without any entrance Examination.
- High quality courses at affordable fees structure.
- 24*7 hours security and emergency services.
- College is occupied with world class infrastructure facilities and it has equipped with futuristic technologies.
- A large library stacked with thousands of reading material and it has digital e-library too.
- College offer Hostel facilities to the students, staff members and facilities.
- College is recognized by the Medical Council of India and Nepal Medical Council.
- It contains spacious classrooms, Digital labs, and a training hospital for real life experience, sports complex, playground, demonstration labs, lecture halls and many more things.