Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan offers immensely valued degree to the international students. Kazakhstan medical universities are adored by the students for their high-quality education, teaching methodology, medical training, and vast opportunities to grow. In case of Indian students, over hundreds of Indian students get admission for MBBS in Kazakhstan.
All the top medical universities in Kazakhstan are recognized by the top medical regulating authorities like USMLE, IMED, NMC, GMC, and WHO. There are so many countries to pursue MBBS, but Kazakhstan is always worth money due to minimum MBBS fee, and easy admission process.
Kazakhstan is a major educational hub for Indian students. Getting admission in best Kazakhstan’s medical institution is convenient when compared to other countries. Hence, Kazakhstan is the best option to study medicine.
MBBS In Kazakhstan- Highlights
6 years including 1 year internship
Minimum Fee structure
2.5 lacs per year
Cost of Living
Around 5-10 thousand monthly
Medium of teaching
NMC and WHO
Top medical universities
Kazakh national Medical University, Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
IELTS or TOEFL
Why Should I Choose MBBS From Kazakhstan?
There are multiple advantages of studying medicine from Kazakhstan. You may not get these benefits in other countries and Indian medical college at minimal price. Let’s begin.
- Affordable fee structure for everyone. The lowest cost of studying MBBS program is 2.5 lacs per year.
- The course curriculum is designed according to the International Medical Standard.
- The medical colleges and universities provide high quality education, latest teaching methodology for fast development and growth.
- Kazakhstan has globally recognized universities.
- IELTS and TOEFL are not required to study MBBS.
- No capitalization fee and donation fee are required to bag MBBS seats in the best medical colleges.
- The cost of Living in Kazakhstan is also cheap in comparison to European countries.
- After MBBS from Kazakhstan’s institution, the students are eligible to practice medicine across the globe.
Fees Structure Of MBBS Kazakhstan
In Kazakhstan, most of the college and universities provide medical courses at pocket-friendly cost. The average tuition fee at top Kazakhstan universities ranges between 3200 USD- 4500 USD for one year. Additionally, students have to pay around 500-700 USD monthly for hostel room and facilities.
|Sr.||University||Location||Tuition fee (Per year)||Hostel fee (Per year)||Details|
|1||Kazakh Russian Medical University||Almaty, Kazakhstan||4500 USD||650 USD|
|2||Kazakh National Medical University||Astana, Kazakhstan||5700 USD||600 USD|
|3||South Kazakh Medical University||Shymkent, Kazakhstan||3600 USD||600 USD|
|4||Astana Medical University||Karagandy, Kazakhstan||3800 USD||600 USD|
|5||Karaganda Medical University||Semey City, Kazakhstan||3800 USD||600 USD|
|6||Al-farabi Kazakh National University||Aktobe, Kazakhstan||4119 USD||700 USD|
MBBS Eligibility Criteria
The students seeking medicine from Kazakhstan requires to meet the eligibility criteria. The basic criteria for admission are written below.
- The candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in 12th However, the students belonging to reserved category must have scored 40%. Their main subject in 11th and 12th should be Chemistry, Biology, and Physics.
- Age of the applicant should be 17 years or above. No upper age limit to study medicine in Kazakhstan.
- Indian candidates must have passed NEET entrance examination.
Admission Process For MBBS In Kazakhstan
Here in this section, you will find the admission procedure to apply MBBS program in Kazakhstan. We have mention step-by-step process for the ease of candidates.
- First of all, the candidate needs to visit the official website of the desired university.
- Now fill the application correctly and attach documents that are required for admission.
- The university will provide an admission letter if you are eligible for admission.
- After getting admission letter, students have to visit the Embassy of Kazakhstan to apply for students VISA.
- After getting Visa done, you can start your travelling process like booking tickets.
- After reaching Kazakhstan, the candidate needs to visit university or college for remaining admission process, and verification.
- Pay your balance tuition fees at the international student’s department and join MBBS programs.
Documents Required For Admission
Below mentioned are some documents required to study Medicine from Kazakhstan medical college and university. Bring original and pair of photocopies of each document.
- Passport size photographs
- A valid passport
- 10th marksheet and pass certificate
- 12th marksheet and pass certificate
- Birth certificate
- Bank statement
- NEET admit card and scorecard
- Clearance Certificate of Police
Duration of MBBS Kazakhstan
Pursuing Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery from the medical institution requires total 6 years. It takes complete six years to earn MBBS degree from Kazakhstan. Five years are reserved for academic study, and last one year is reserved for internship. After academic education, internship is mandatory. In Kazakhstan, course is divided into six semesters.
Students interested to study MBBS in Kazakhstan must know the intake process. Below mentioned are important dates/ months for MBBS course admission.
- Application process starts form January.
- Application window will be closed in October.
- Course Commenced from October.
Best Medical Universities In Kazakhstan
- Kazakh National Medical University
- Karaganda State Medical University
- West Kazakh State Medical University
- Semey State Medical University
- South Kazakh State Medical University
Is Kazakhstan Safe For International Students?
Kazakhstan is one of the safest counties in the world. It is completely safe for the international students who come from different nation to pursue higher education. Every yar thousands of students visit Kazakhstan. Those students will get adequate safety and security by the college and government of Kazakhstan.
Career Opportunities After MBBS Kazakhstan
- After completing MBBS study from Kazakhstan University students can pursue post graduate from the same university or at any international University.
- The Indian students can return back to the country to start their medical career. Kazakhstan MBBS degree is valid in India. Therefore, you can practice medicine after passing screening test.
- There are many careers option after MBBS like, you can serve in government hospital or private hospital. You can also join educational institutes. Research scientist, pharmaceutical industry are other popular fields for MBBS graduate.
Kazakhstan is located in the Central Asia. It shares it borders with Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan Uzbekistan and some parts of Turkmenistan. Kazakhstan is a diverse country. It is four times bigger than Texas. Kazakh National Medical University is highly recommended for MBBS in Kazakhstan. NMC has recognized many Kazakhstan’s medical universities. Kazakhstan is a preferable destination for the Indian students study strong foundation in medical career.